I suggest you ...

Enable exporting of records

An export of records for a baby would allow for further analysis in other software such as excel, and for sharing with medical practitioners.

217 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminJames Strong (BabyTime) (Founder, BabyTime) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminJames Strong (BabyTime) (Founder, BabyTime) responded  · 

We now have a script we can run to produce a CSV export. We’d like feedback on whether the format is what you’re looking for. If you want to get an export of activities now, please send in a support request and we’ll send you an export.

This is our #2 feature request and we’re planning to implement exports as a self-service feature soon.

Please let us know if you’ve got any specific requires for your exports. Thanks for your support.

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ernesto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there,
    Anybody from the devops reading this thread? ;)
    4 years ago a csv export feature has been promised, yet it is not appearing in the app...

James, could you elaborate please?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, the posts and replies here are from a couple of years ago. Is this now a working feature?

As a foster carer with a brand new baby, exporting data is essential. Is this now functional?

• Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be very interested in this feature being incorporated into the app. I think it would be useful if it could allow bar graphing, perhaps tracked feature on y axis and babies age and/or sate on x axis. if not this, then an export to csv would be great with column for cumulative time and number of activities for day.

• Joni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd really like to make sure it has the amount of time nursing per side.

• Kate Styles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, firstly congrats and thanks on a great app, invaluable! You mention a csv export, can you advise how I could get this for my account please? I'm keen to do some deeper analysis to better understand my baby's patterns, trends, averages etc. Many thanks in advance. Kate.

Any updates on the ability to export data from the app? CSV would be great, but even plain text would be better than manually transcribing data.

• Anna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice to be able to email this directly to my pediatrician or lactation consultant directly from the app. Thanks!

• Krams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Baby, Activity, Start Time (GMT), End Time(GMT), Nursing - Left Duration, Nursing - Right Duration, Bottle - Amount, Bottle - Units, Bottle - Feed Type, Diaper Dirty, Diaper Wet, Note - would be great to have.

Yes, please hurry with this one! Or ark east provide the functionality to print the data from the app. Working on a sleep log in anticipation of sleep training and it would be nice not to have to hand copy the data out of this app. Thx!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base