I suggest you ...

Enable exporting of records

An export of records for a baby would allow for further analysis in other software such as excel, and for sharing with medical practitioners.

184 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminJames Strong (BabyTime) (Founder, BabyTime) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminJames Strong (BabyTime) (Founder, BabyTime) responded  · 

We now have a script we can run to produce a CSV export. We’d like feedback on whether the format is what you’re looking for. If you want to get an export of activities now, please send in a support request and we’ll send you an export.

This is our #2 feature request and we’re planning to implement exports as a self-service feature soon.

Please let us know if you’ve got any specific requires for your exports. Thanks for your support.

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Are you able to provide a csv file for the data collected in the app?

• Anonymous commented  · 

As a foster carer with a brand new baby, exporting data is essential. Is this now functional?

• Ashley commented  · 

I would be very interested in this feature being incorporated into the app. I think it would be useful if it could allow bar graphing, perhaps tracked feature on y axis and babies age and/or sate on x axis. if not this, then an export to csv would be great with column for cumulative time and number of activities for day.

• Joni commented  · 

I'd really like to make sure it has the amount of time nursing per side.

• Kate Styles commented  · 

Hi, firstly congrats and thanks on a great app, invaluable! You mention a csv export, can you advise how I could get this for my account please? I'm keen to do some deeper analysis to better understand my baby's patterns, trends, averages etc. Many thanks in advance. Kate.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates on the ability to export data from the app? CSV would be great, but even plain text would be better than manually transcribing data.

• Anna commented  · 

It would also be nice to be able to email this directly to my pediatrician or lactation consultant directly from the app. Thanks!

• Krams commented  · 

Baby, Activity, Start Time (GMT), End Time(GMT), Nursing - Left Duration, Nursing - Right Duration, Bottle - Amount, Bottle - Units, Bottle - Feed Type, Diaper Dirty, Diaper Wet, Note - would be great to have.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, please hurry with this one! Or ark east provide the functionality to print the data from the app. Working on a sleep log in anticipation of sleep training and it would be nice not to have to hand copy the data out of this app. Thx!!

• Samim commented  · 

+ 1

This would be extremely useful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base