I suggest you ...

Enable exporting of records

An export of records for a baby would allow for further analysis in other software such as excel, and for sharing with medical practitioners.

139 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James Strong (BabyTime)AdminJames Strong (BabyTime) (Founder, BabyTime) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  James Strong (BabyTime)AdminJames Strong (BabyTime) (Founder, BabyTime) responded  · 

We now have a script we can run to produce a CSV export. We’d like feedback on whether the format is what you’re looking for. If you want to get an export of activities now, please send in a support request and we’ll send you an export.

This is our #2 feature request and we’re planning to implement exports as a self-service feature soon.

Please let us know if you’ve got any specific requires for your exports. Thanks for your support.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AshleyAshley commented  · 

I would be very interested in this feature being incorporated into the app. I think it would be useful if it could allow bar graphing, perhaps tracked feature on y axis and babies age and/or sate on x axis. if not this, then an export to csv would be great with column for cumulative time and number of activities for day.

• JoniJoni commented  · 

I'd really like to make sure it has the amount of time nursing per side.

• Kate StylesKate Styles commented  · 

Hi, firstly congrats and thanks on a great app, invaluable! You mention a csv export, can you advise how I could get this for my account please? I'm keen to do some deeper analysis to better understand my baby's patterns, trends, averages etc. Many thanks in advance. Kate.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates on the ability to export data from the app? CSV would be great, but even plain text would be better than manually transcribing data.

• AnnaAnna commented  · 

It would also be nice to be able to email this directly to my pediatrician or lactation consultant directly from the app. Thanks!

• KramsKrams commented  · 

Baby, Activity, Start Time (GMT), End Time(GMT), Nursing - Left Duration, Nursing - Right Duration, Bottle - Amount, Bottle - Units, Bottle - Feed Type, Diaper Dirty, Diaper Wet, Note - would be great to have.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, please hurry with this one! Or ark east provide the functionality to print the data from the app. Working on a sleep log in anticipation of sleep training and it would be nice not to have to hand copy the data out of this app. Thx!!

• SamimSamim commented  · 

+ 1

This would be extremely useful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base